- Relieves minor aches & pains
- Use for headache, toothache & arthritis
- Temporarily reduces fever
Nothing is stronger or longer lasting among OTC pain relievers.
Safely and effectively relieves aches and pains. This product stops pain at the site of inflammation so you can get relief where you need it.
The pain reliever in Advil is ibuprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that when taken as directed is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer.
Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with “Sealed for your Protection” is broken or missing.
Questions or comments? 1-800-88-ADVIL
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)