- Relieves headache, toothache, backache
- Use for minor pain of arthritis
- Temporarily reduces fever
If you have tough pain , this product relieves pain faster and better than other OTC pain relievers. The medicine in it has been trusted by doctors for over 30 years. Nothing’s been proven to work faster to relieve tough pain. These liquid-filled capsules were designed for fast absorption, fast relief and hours of long-lasting pain relief.
The pain reliever in Advil is ibuprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that when taken as directed is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer.
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Each capsule contains: potassium 20 mg
- Read all directions and warnings before use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)