- Relieves headache, backache & toothache
- For arthritis & menstrual cramps
- Temporarily reduces fever
Strength to Last 12 Hours
- Naproxen Sodium Caplets, 220mg (NSAID)
- Capsule-Shaped Tablets
Each capsule contains: sodium 20mg.
Safety Squeeze is a registered trademark of The Proctor & Gamble Company. Used with permission.
All Day Strong is a registered trademark of Bayer.
Made in Germany
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 1 caplet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last
- For the first dose you may take 2 caplets within the first hour
- Do not exceed 2 caplets in any 8- to 12-hour period
- Do not exceed 3 caplets in a 24-hour period
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Each caplet contains: sodium 20 mg
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)